The industrial complex is composed of the following sections:
SOFT WHEAT FLOUR MILLCapacity 250 mt / 24h. A new installation, full electronically controlled.
- Soft wheat flour
- Whole meal flour
- Confectionery flour
- Ready bread mixes - Multi grains, Corn bread mix, Ciabatta-Italian bread, French Baguette, Dark rye bread, Oat bran bread, Lupin base mix, French croissant, Original Danish Pastry, Sunflower seed bread, Dark fiber mix, etc.
- Bread Improvers
DURUM WHEAT FLOUR MILLCapacity 200 mt / 24h. A new installation, full electronically controlled.
- Durum Semolina (Fine and coarse) for pasta, creams, kuskus, special breads, topping etc.
- Durum wheat flour for baking
MAIZE MILLCapacity 120 mt / 24h new installations, full electronically controlled.
- Maize grits for snacks production ( no. 101 & 105 & 108 & type C) - with specifications as requested.
- Maize grits for beer production
- Maize yellow flour for admixture specially made for breads and baby foods. s.
STORING AND DRYING PLANT
- Storage and silos with a total capacity of 65,000 mt.
- Loading and discharging capacity of about 300 mt/h.
- Drying plant suitable for wheat, maize, rice, sunflower seed with a capacity of about 1.100 mt/24h.